I’ve decided to get (more) serious about staying fit during the autumn/winter season and the first important step is to plan ahead.
So here’s what I’m going to do this week:
- Monday: go to the gym after work.
- Tuesday: a session of Wii Active Trainer in the morning.
- Wednesday: a session of Wii Active Trainer in the morning + play Badminton in the evening.
- Thursday: running.
- Friday: a session of Wii Active Trainer in the morning + go to the gym after work.
- Saturday: a session of Wii Active Trainer.
- Sunday: running.
I would like to take additional courses to stay motivated, otherwise I will become quickly bored and give up. I have my mind set on one/more of these: Yoga, Pilates, Step Aerobics, Tae Bo or something similar. I hope one of my (girl)friends will join me too.