I put together a new training plan with my trainer at the gym. It’s good to switch it up every 6-8 weeks so that the body doesn’t get used to it.
Unlike with the Bums-tums-and-legs training plan where I did high reps with low weights, we decided now for a full-body workout this time with heavy weights and low reps.
Duration: 8 weeks
Frequency: 2 x week
- 10 minutes cardio (elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill)
Workout: ~ 30 minutes
- 3 x 10 55 kg Leg Press
- 3 x 10 35 kg Thigh Abductor
- 3 x 10 35 kg Thigh Adductor
- 3 x 10 15 kg Butterfly
- 3 x 10 35 kg Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck
- 3 x 10 Exercise Ball Crunch
- 3 x 10 45 kg Dips – Triceps Version
- 3 x 10 5 kg Dumbbell Bicep Curl
- 20-30 minutes steady-state or HIIT cardio (elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill)
- Take 45-90 seconds rest between sets
One thought on “Full-body training plan”
Comments are closed.