I would like to share with you the training plan that I am currently doing at the gym, put together by my trainer.
- Fat and weight loss with minimal muscle mass gain
- Lean out by doing high reps with low weights
- Targets the trouble areas bums-tums-and-legs
Duration: 8 weeks
Frequency: 2 x week
- 10 minutes cardio (elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill)
Workout: ~ 30 minutes
- 2 x 20 12.5 kg Ab Crunch Machine
- 2 x 20 Bench Side Bends (each side)
- 2 x 20 20 kg Thigh Abductor
- 2 x 20 20 kg Thigh Adductor
- 2 x 20 3 kg Squat
- 2 x 20 5 kg Single Leg Glute Press
- 2 x 20 17.5 kg Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck
- 20-30 minutes steady-state or HIIT cardio (elliptical, stationary bike, treadmill)
I thought it was unusual that I am doing the same set of exercises twice a week for 8 weeks but we’re going to review it and switch it up afterwards so that my muscles don’t get used to the same movements.
This is not a split-training where each muscle group is targeted one day per week and requires 4-5 session per week but it’s a full-body workout plan where most of the muscle groups are targeted with each workout and can be done 2-3 times per week.
I am adding weekly swimming, pilates and yoga classes too.
2 thoughts on “Bums-tums-and-legs training plan”
Comments are closed.