This was my first conference which I attended ever and felt super excited about it. I have learned and seen a lot of cool stuff which I am going to share with you all over the next days. But like everything else, this has also come to the end so I am feeling quite sad now because of it.
So let’s see the highlights. First of all, what was in the goodie bag? Check it out!
Further more, what should we expect in the Microsoft technology for the upcoming future?
- Visual Studio 2010;
- .Net Framework 4.0;
- ASP.NET AJAX 4.0;
- ASP.NET MVC;
- Internet Explorer 8 with Developer Toolbar;
- Windows 7;
- Windows Azure;
- and many more.
What else have I learned?
- The top 10 web mistakes which we make and how to avoid them;
- Tips and tricks with ASP.NET AJAX;
- How to achieve high performance with ASP.NET;
- How to debug ASP.NET production websites using windbg;
- Why software sox and what you can do about it (I’ve also got the book on this subject which is quite cool and I recommend it to all of you to read it);
- Instrumenting user experience;
- and lots more.
I will go more deeper into some of these by writing detailed blog entries shortly so don’t miss it!