Because of my recently growing interest towards photography, I have decided to upgrade from the point & shoot digital camera to a whole new level and buy my first digital single-lens reflex – DSLR – camera.
After much consideration, I decided for the Canon EOS 450D, the newest entry in the hobby photographers line.
My first impression: I love it! I only used the automated settings until now but the image quality and the camera’s shooting speed is amazing.
It has lots and lots of goodies too, including:
- 12,2 Megapixels CMOS-Sensor and DIGIC III Processor with 14 Bit color depth pro color channel
- 3-inch LCD-Monitor
- 9-point auto focus
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System and Auto Lighting Optimizer
- 3.5fps continuous shooting
- A larger viewfinder
- 14-bit A-D conversion and RAW files
- Accurate Live View with the choice of two AF systems
Yes, I know… most of this sound more like Chinese also to me but I hope to discover all of these features and even more!
Now, all I need is the book called Canon EOS 450D for Dummies and I am good to go! Let’s play!