I’ve tried this soup a few weeks ago at a turkish restaurant and loved it. It’s very filling and perfect for the winter months!
250g red lentil
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 clove garlic
1. Put 1l water to boil.
2. Chop onion, carrot, potato and garlic.
3. Add vegetables and tomato paste to boiling water.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook for 30 minutes.
6. Blend until smooth.
7. Fry mint and chilli in olive oil.
8. Add the olive oil-mint-chilli mix to the soup and mix.
9. Serve with fresh bread and a slice of lemon on the side.