Progress bar image attribution: By Emil Larsen (Seekers) (I have made it :)) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Bulking challenge goals
August-October: 12-weeks bulking clean and gradually with reverse diet to increase strength and build muscle.
- Freeletics Bodyweight: Strength
- Freeletics Gym: Strength Training
- The Reverse Diet Guide by James Wilson
This week’s goals
|New calories and macros with focus on strength.||Yes. I reached my calorie goal but too low on protein and carbs.|
|5x strength HIT training with Freeletics Bodyweight||Yes.|
|1x strength weight training with Freeletics Gym||No.|
|2x cardio sessions||Yes, 1x 3 km run and GARMIN Lauftraining|
|2x rehab/yoga sessions||No, just 1x.|
On Tuesday evening I had an awesome running training at sunset, organized by Sportcheck and Garmin. I tested the Garmin 220 with chest strap sensor. We practiced running by heart rate zone, doing intervals and finished with stretching. It was a lot of fun!
|Week||Macro Days||Weight||Body fat||Muscle|
|1||195C/97P/58F||+ 0,7 kg||-2,2 %||+ 1,9 %|
|2||202C/100P/58F||– 0,4 kg||– 0,9 %||+ 0,5 %|
|3||215C/103P/59F||+ 0,9 kg||– 3,0 %||+ 2,5 %|
|4||221C/103P/59F||– 0,1 kg||– 2,3 %||+ 1,7 %|
|5||228C/104P/59F||+ 0,1 kg||– 1,7 %||+ 1,4 %|
Next week’s goals
- Increase calories and macros with focus on strength, according to The Reverse Diet Guide by James Wilson.
- Redo coach assessment.
- 5x strength HIT training with Freeletics Bodyweight.
- 2x strength weight training with Freeletics Gym.
- 2x cardio sessions with Freeletics Running.
- 2x rehab/yoga sessions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.